Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Craft Projects

Can you all believe that it's already 2013?! I know I can't. I am so excited about these craft projects and hope to complete them throughout the year.


Pinned Image

First up...this super cute Valentines wreath. You know I love my yarn wreaths :)


Pinned Image

I think it would be really cute to make something like this for spring/summer decor.

Pinned Image
 
I love this burlap flower arrangement and the fact that you could display it for multiple seasons by changing out a few colors.

Pinned Image

And, of course, my list wouldn't be complete without a Christmas craft ;) This Christmas Light Topiary would be a perfect addition!


Well, there it is...my list of projects for 2013. I plan to get started on the Valentines wreath this weekend, so hopefully that will mean I'm off to a good start :) Here are a few of my favorite projects from 2012. (I apologize for the lighting in some of them. I'm determined to get a DSLR camera one of these days!)

 
My very first canvas! The words come from a David Crowder song, and if you can't tell it reads, Yet will He bring dark to light, and, yet will He bring day from night.
 
 
 




 

The chair re-do! I wish I would have taken a before picture, but to give you a visual, it was a really ugly and worn out plain black office chair. I was so pleased with the final product! (Thanks to my husband for helping me take it apart and put it back together.)
 
 
 
 
 
A baby girl yarn wreath for my best friends little one! She is so precious :)
 







And, last but not least...our chicken coop! (Not really a craft, I know, but it was a huge project and Jeff and I are really pleased with the outcome.) This was by far the most challenging, but completely worth it!
 
(I also made a super cute interchangeable burlap wreath, but for some strange reason I can't upload the picture of it. Ugh! Gotta love technology, sometimes. )
 
Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment