Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Before the Morning

Oh, goodness, friends...it's been far too long. In all honesty, I just haven't had the motivation to pour my heart on a page, and lots of things have been happening over the last few weeks. I've had three family members who have had health issues, friends that are broken hearted, and a personal issue of my own. Thus, the reason I haven't been blogging. What I've really been focused on over the last month or so, is just dwelling in the presence of God to pray and worship. One song in particular that I've been loving is, Before the Morning, by Josh Wilson. I love the truth in the song, that weeping may last for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. (Psalm 30:5) How precious it is that we serve a God who specializes in turning our mourning into dancing. Even when we're walking through the valley, God already knows the ending, and is preparing for us the highest mountain top that we've ever experienced. Sometimes we just have to experience the dark, before the morning; and, take heart, friends, because the morning is coming and is bringing with it joy like never before.



1 comment: