Monday, April 16, 2012

Miscellany Monday

     Hey Everyone! I really don't have much to share tonight and I'm going to make it quick because Jeff is waiting on me to watch a movie. So here it goes....


1.) Easter was a lot of fun and we had a great time with our family. There were lots of laughs, food, and easter eggs! Izzy and Jake were the only two participants in the egg hunt because they are the only young children in the family at this point. I laughed and told Jeff that we need to start having some babies so that there can more kid's to get in on the fun ;)




Izzy and Jake gearing up for the big hunt!


Me and My Hubby



All of us girls! My cousins (from left to right) Brandi, Hannah and Emily.


My Great Aunts Rosie and Norma.


Me and my Awesome Big Bro.

2.) I. am. tired. today. It was my first day back from Spring Break and at around 2:00 pm, I was just exhausted. I really spoiled myslef last week by going to bed and waking up whenever I wanted to. It was so nice!

3.) I've been trying to wake myself up by listening to this fun song by Britt Nicole. Hope you enjoy it too. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment