Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Worship Song

I am loving this new Christmas song by Jason Gray and I would have to say that at this time, it's my favorite. Today while helping my mom get ready for a Christmas dinner, this song came on and we blasted it. (Sorry to my hubby who was trying to nap on the couch...Whoops!) Anyways, I love the part that says something like, "be taken by the wonder that took the whole world by surprise." That is exacly what I would encourage during this Christmas season- that we would all be completely awestruck and taken in by the birth of Christ and the way He came into this world. He could have left us as orphans, but yet He choose to come and dwell among us, and ultimately save us from our sins. Praise the Lord for His goodness and love! Have a wonderful Sunday and a great week ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment