Thursday, July 25, 2013

Guess What's Only 5 Months Away...

I triple dog dare you!!!
That's right....Christmas!!!!! As you all know I absolutely looovvvvveeee Christmas :) And, we have even more to look forward to this year as our due date is Dec.18th. I still can't believe that in just five short months, we are going to be a Mommy and Daddy. Very surreal, but oh so exciting! Here are just a few of my favorite Christmas things...Christmas baby
How cute is this newborn pic? I can't wait :)
sparkly Santa cookies
Christmas cookies! Oh, how I do love to bake...especially during this jolly time of year!
 Christmas wrapping. Love the one with the blue ribbon.
Wrapping presents :) I really got into fancy wrapping last year, and just love the looks of these little pretties! So simple, yet so elegant.
 


And, last but not least...Christmas music!

Merry Christmas in July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment