Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Worship Song

     I am just loving this new song by Jason Gray. I can totally relate with the line that says, "Is this really the life I'm living? Cause I don't feel like I deserve it." When I look back from where I've been, and think of far God has brought me, I am moved to tears. That's the whole point behind this blog. God has done immeasurably more for me than I could have ever asked or imagined, and I am in awe of Him and His unfailing loving kindness. Let's praise our Heavenly Father today for all the blessings He has given us. Have a beautiful Sunday, friends!


P.S.- Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you so much and thank you for all of your support and love over the years. I can't wait to spend the day with you and enjoy some yummy homemade ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment