Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday





1.) I have been studying the Proverbs 31 woman a lot lately, and am just soaking in what I've been learning. Courtney from Women Living Well, is doing a current weekly series on this topic with video's to go along. Please check her site out, here. I was just telling a friend the other day about how fortunate I am to have come from such a long line of God fearing, hard working, Proverbs 31 women. (I will be doing a separate post on this soon.) I have always been fascinated by this woman, and Courtney explains so clearly how to accomplish becoming this woman in today's society. I hope you'll follow along with her and learn how to love and serve your family well.


2.) Today I'm also loving teachings by Beth Moore. I have learned so much from this woman over the years, and am still so touched by her lessons. This is one of my favorites...




3.) Lastly, I'm loving my wonderful husband. We celebrated 5 years of marriage on June 9th, and had such a great day. He is more than I could have asked for, and I still am overcome with gratitude to God for the gift he gave me in Jeff. I am just as in love with him as the day I met him, and I am honored to be his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment