Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Worship Song

As I was listening to some older worship CD's this afternoon, this song by Phil Wickham came on, and it was as if God met me right I where I was and said, "Ashley, I'm still pursuing you. I haven't left you, I will never forsake you, and my love for you has most certainly not grown cold. I'm here with you, and I love you love more than you could ever imagine. I have wonderful plans for you. Please just let go and trust me." I cannot even begin to tell you how refreshing and comforting those words were to me. And, as a result all I could do was lift my hands in worship to Him. I feel like I am currently in a season of complete trust and dependence on God, and I don't know about you, but I am so thankful for a God who richly and relentlessly pursues us with a divine romance. Give Him the praise He deserves today, friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment