Friday, November 11, 2011

Baking Up Some Love

     So, Jeff and I have officially deemed Friday nights as, "lazy nights." A couple of our favorite shows come on, so we have been cuddling up on the couch for the last couple of weeks. Well, tonight we went to Wal-Mart to get a pizza and some snacks when we came across this....

 Chocolate Peppermint Cookies with Creamy Peppermint Icing!!!
What love!

     How my heart was leaping for joy:) I love anything that is chocolate and mint, so this was right up my alley.  They are in the oven now and I am anxious to get them out and icing them. Jeff and I did a little taste test of the icing and it was pure bliss! What's that sound I hear? Could it be the timer? My cookies are finished and we are going to thoroughly enjoy them . Hope you all have a great Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment