Monday, November 21, 2011

Homemade Pumpkin Pie

     Hey Everyone! I made a homemade pumpkin pie tonight, which makes the fifth one that I've made in the last week. (No they were not all for Jeff and I:) Anyways, I have found that the homemade pies, beat the store bought ones hands down. This is not only my opinion, but Jeff's and some of his friends as well. So I wanted to share the recipe with you all. Here it is...

Ingredients:
1 15 oz. can of Pumpkin
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
2 eggs
1 can (12 oz.) Evaporated Milk
1 unbaked 9'' Pie Crust

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix well, and pour into pie shell. Bake at 450 for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes. (For me, I do exactly 43 minutes) Let cool, top with whipped cream, and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment