Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

     Hey all! I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I'll admit that I am slacking in the blog world and today was a total flop as I did not take one single picture at my aunt's house. I do have a good excuse for being so lazy and that is that I have strep throat and have not felt very good at all today. The morning started out good, but as the day went on my head started hurting again and my throat is swollen on both sides. Anyways, I promise to do better on Christmas day as we will be going to the same place. One of the traditions that I had as a child was watching a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. I love Charlie Brown specials and this one was one of the best. I hope you feel like a child again as you watch this. I also wanted to say, since it is Thanksgiving, that I am first and foremost thankful for my relationship with my sweet savior Jesus Christ. My gratitude goes so much deeper than my words could express and all I can say is, "Thank You." I am also so thankful for my sweet husband Jeff. He is above and beyond anything I could have ever imaged and my best friend in the whole world. I'm thankful for my loving family (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.) who are deeply rooted in Christ and have passed that on to me. I have the best mom, dad, brother, and soon to be sister-in-law that I could have ever asked for and I look forward to making many more memories with them. I'm thankful for all my friends near and far, (Love ya Ramber;) and for my closet friend Stacey. You all play such an important role in my life and things wouldn't be the same without you. Lastly, I am thankful for my home, food, clothes, and car. In America we are so blessed, and it is so easy to take these things for granted, but they are truly a privilege to have. I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving day. Much love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment