Thursday, March 1, 2012

God of Wonders

     Tonight I wanted to take a few minutes to share these pictures from the Hubble Site with you all. I am so amazed when I look at these images, and blown away at just how big and how brilliant our great Creator really is. He truly has put everything in the exact correct place in order for us to live. It's absolutely fascinating, and I will have more to say on that later. As for now, here are the pictures...


This is at the center at the whirlpool galaxy. Coincidence that it's in the shape of the cross? I think not.



The first time I saw this picture it had this caption under it: "God's eye." It really does look like an eye, doesn't it?


How incredible.



"He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name." -Psalm 147:4

"It is I who made the earth and created mankind upon it. My own hands stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts." -Isaiah 45:12

"Praise Him, sun and moon, praise Him, all you shining stars."-Psalm 148:3

No comments:

Post a Comment