Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


     Here are a few things I've been loving this week....

1.) Peanut Butter Pie. This is one of Jeff's favorite desserts, so I decided to make one up tonight. They are so quick and easy to make, and definitely delicious. Here are the directions...

Ingredients:

Peanut Butter
Powdered Sugar
Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1 Box Vanilla Pudding
Cool Whip


Place a large amount of peanut butter in a bowl and cover generously with powdered sugar. I don't know the exact amounts, I just eyeball it.


Using your hands, mix together the peanut butter and powdered sugar until it begins to crumble. You may need to add extra sugar if the mixture does not crumble for you. (This is when it begins to taste like the inside of a Reese's Cup:)


Next, layer the bottom of a graham cracker pie crust with the peanut butter crumble.


You will then add vanilla pudding, (I used the instant kind) and then top with another layer of the crumble mixture.


Lastly, top with cool whip and garnish with the remaining peanut butter crumble. (How many times can I say crumble? HaHa. I don't know any other way to describe it.) The result...Absolute Deliciousness!


2.) Spring!  It is probably my favorite season because it is when everything that was dead, is brought back to life. During this season I am reminded that I was once dead in my sins, but thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ, I have been given new life.



3.) Speaking of Spring, lastly, I am loving these cute dresses....


April Showers Dress

Sunday Brunch Lace Dress

My Michelle 2-Pc. Dress With Shrug


No comments:

Post a Comment