Monday, May 14, 2012

Miscellany Monday

  
      So here we are again for another Miscellany Monday. Can y'all believe that another week has come and gone? C-RAZY. Anyways, here are some things that have been happening lately...


1.) My best friend, Stacey, gave birth to her first born child on Thursday night. Ella Brooke is a precious gift from God and I could not be happier for her and her husband. They will indeed make wonderful parents.


2.) Speaking of Stacey and the baby, here is a picture of the yarn wreath that I made for her and gave to her at her shower...





3.) As for the rest of the weekend...Saturday night my cousin Hannah attended her junior prom, so we went to get pics made with her, and she looked gorgeous. We also had a graduation party to go to, church on Sunday, and then spending the rest of the day with our moms. As you can see, it was an incredibly busy, fast paced weekend.


4.) Apologies for not posting a worship song yesterday. I had every intention to post this great song that a woman sang during worship yesterday about raising children, but between visiting with Jeff's mom, and having dinner with my family... it just didn't happen. So to make up for it, here it is. I hope you enjoy it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment