Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



      Wow, it's been a long time since I did this segment. I am finally done with school for this semester, so hopefully I'll get my blogging rhythm back. Now for a few things I've been loving lately....

1.) Fiber optic ceiling lights. Is this not the neatest thing you have ever seen? I love it pictured here in a nursery, but it would also be really neat in a home theatre. As a matter of fact, Jeff and I are going to install these lights in our back bedroom within the next month or so. And, believe it or not, it's really not that difficult to install and there are some great tutorials on Pinterest.


Pinned Image


2.) Braids, braids, and more braids :) I love the simplicity of the plain ol' three strand braid, but the more complex ones are so pretty. If only I was good at doing my own hair. My cousin Hannah is very talented when it comes to hairstyles and definitely mastered the fishtail braid, such as this...


Pinned Image



3.) I'm loving these yummy looking apple sandwiches with peanut butter, granola, and chocolate chips. I will for sure be trying these soon. (As soon as I borrow my mom's apple corer :)

 

Pinned Image


4.) Lastly, (because you know me and my music), I'm loving these songs by Jamie Grace. Hope you enjoy them as well. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment