Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


     With the summer like weather that we have been having lately, it has brought on strong summer fever. Therefore, I'm loving all things summer; clothes, food, drinks, swimming, sunbathing, etc. Here are some great finds that I am currently fond of....


1.) Summer rompers and sun dresses. I just love the skort romper, and the dress is adorable. Both are from Forever 21, and I think I just may have to make a trip there soon :) (Yes, I am a pretty big fan of yellow this year.)





2.) Yummy smoothies, iced coffee, and any other type of cold treats.

Pinned Image

I love pretty much all varieties of smoothies, but peanut butter banana definitely tops my list. It's super easy and inexpensive to make. All you need is one frozen banana, about 1 Tbsp. of peanut butter (or to taste), and 1 cup of cold milk. Put all ingredients into the blender, and blend until smooth.

Pinned Image

I also love a good ol' iced coffee. This is a staple drink in my house during summer time. (As a matter of fact, I'm going to have one as soon as I finish this post.) To make this at home, I pretty much just make coffee as normal, add sugar and milk, and a few ice cubes. Then, I top it with cool whip. I also just love the idea of making coffee ice cubes, so that when the ice begins to melt, it won't get watered down.


3.) Lastly, I'm loving the fact that it's almost time to go swimming. There is nothing more relaxing to me than laying out in the pool while listening to some great music. Ahhh, summertime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment