Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Did You Think I Disappeared...

     Well, I can reassure you that I did not fall off the face of the blog world, but have been battling a nasty stomach virus for about 5 days now. I'm feeling much better today, thanks to a doctors visit and some antibiotics. I also wanted to say a big thank you to my awesome husband and parents. They have all taken such great care of me over the past few days by taking me to the doctor, bringing me dinner, and making many runs to the grocery for Sprite, crackers, and Powerade. Okay, enough of the sick talk. Here are some things I've been loving lately...



1.) Kari Jobe's Where I Find You album. I just love her music and the quality of worship that comes from listening to her songs. Here are a couple of my fav's...






2.) Fall decorations, baking, coffee, etc.

fall decor.

I love this for front porch decor.

Oreo Owl Cupcakes!

These owl cupcakes are too cute. I know what I'm making for my aunt's Fall party next weekend!

Pinned Image

I am so ready for a pumpkin spice latte. Maybe this weekend? :)

3.) I'm loving these Bible verse images that I found on Pinterest...

Exodus 14:14. Love this verse :)

Besides Zephaniah 3:17, this verse is my favorite. How awesome is it to know that we have a God who fights for us? Many times we think the battle is for us to fight, but the truth is, we are too weak. I once heard it said that when we are going through a tough time, sometimes the most courageous thing to do is nothing at all. We have a God who loves us and has only our best interest at heart. He WILL take care of us.

Love Proverbs 31

You know I love Proverbs 31!

John 10:10


     That's it for tonight. It's good to be back, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment