Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Worship Song

     Today we had the privilege of having For King and Country help with leading worship at our church this morning. They did such a great job and their heart and love for God is so evident. They also sang a Christmas that they recently wrote, which for me, was a real treat. God's timing is so perfect because it just so happens that we have been in The Story sermon series, and today we were discussing the events that led up to the birth of Christ, so the Christmas song was very fitting. I told Jeff, "Christmas songs in September...this is my kind of worship service!" Yes, believe it or not, I am already looking forward to Christmas. Haha! Anyways, here are a couple of songs that they shared with us today. I know I have shared their song Busted Heart with you all before, but because it's such a good song and one of my fav's I thought I'd share it again. Happy Sunday everyone!




1 comment:

  1. I love this band, and I loved listening to their big sister growing up! How fun they visited your church. Thanks for sharing the videos.

    ReplyDelete