Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Worship Song

     I chose this song today because I am praying with all my heart, that God would speak to me in a fresh way through His word. We are digging deep into His word this year at church as we are going through The Story series, and I want to learn so much more than I do. Hebrews 4:12 says, "For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." My prayer is just that; that the word of God would not only be absorbed in my mind, but that it would sink deep down into my soul and marrow, and that His word would be hidden in my heart. I pray the same for you all as well. Have a blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment