Monday, July 23, 2012

31 to be Exact

     As I was visiting the Women Living Well blog tonight, I came across this video and could not wait to share it. We are called to be women of a different status, and to look different than the world. You may ask, "How can we look different when we are constantly bombarded by the media to look, act, and think like the women we see in magazines or on TV?" Well, I'll tell you how. We need to change our focus, and fix our eyes and minds on Christ. Only He can transform us and purify our minds. So I ask, will you join me on this journey of becoming a Proverbs 31 woman, or will you continue to fall for the lies of the enemy who tells us to gauge our worth on media standards, instead of finding our true worth and beauty in our Sweet Savior, Jesus Christ? I promise there is freedom to be found when we silence the enemy and listen His voice instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment