Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nothing is Wasted

     In the last week I have been dealing with some family issues that do not directly involve me, but is hurting someone that I love deeply. It is breaking my heart to see this person hurt, and I wish I could take the pain away. But, I can't. Only God can comfort them and give them the peace that they are so desperately longing for.

     Tonight I want to remind that person of God's deep, unending and unfailing love. God sees your pain, and promises in His word that He will never leave or forsake us. (Hebrews 13:5) God is still sovereign and He will work everything together for your good. Rest assured that out of these ashes, beauty will rise. God has a plan, and in Him... nothing is wasted. I love you.

Dear Lord, please be with my family member tonight and let him know that you are holding him tight in your strong arms. God he is hurting so bad right now, and I pray that you would speak peace to his soul and let him feel your presence. Please remind him that nothing can happen to us without going through your hands first, and let him know that you still have wonderful plans for him. God you promise in your word that you will fight for us; we need only to be still. (Exodus 14:14) Please go before him and work this situation out for your glory. Thank you for your love, mercy, and grace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment