Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


     As it turns out, I've got a small case of fall fever. I would love to go swimming a couple more times, but...overall...I'm ready for fall. I love the aromas of fall, the foods of fall, the activities of fall...you get the point. Here are a few of my favorite fall picks so far...

1.) Fall Clothes. I love it all. The boots, the sweaters, leggings..everything!

for fall


Pinned Image


fall boots?

fall/winter boots

2.) Fall food. From chili to apple dumplings...I love it all!

Oh fall, you have the most delicious foods.

Chili

Fresh Pumpkin Pie

3.) Fall Scenery. I love the spectacular colors of fall and how you can see God's handiwork in the leaves, sky, flowers, etc. He is truly an amazing artist, as these pics clearly show...

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

4.) Bluegrass music. Am I the only one who likes different music for different seasons? It seems like each fall I really enjoy songs with a hint of country/blugrass, like this...



That's all for tonight, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment