Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday ya'll! Just 2 more days until the weekend :) Here are a few things I've been loving lately...

1.) All Sons & Daughters. You ever heard of em'? I hadn't either, until my good friend Amber posted one of their songs on her blog. Well, let me tell ya, they are amazing, and I purchased their album from i tunes tonight! I love their style of music, and have been waiting a long time to find a Christian duo. They remind me a lot of Gungor, who if you've never listened to their music, I highly recommend. (Especially their song Beautiful Things.) Take a listen and see what you think....






2.) I'm loving this beautiful fall wreath/hanging thing. (Is it sad that's the best way I can think to describe it?) Chandelier...that's it!  Anyways, I plan on making this in the next few weeks. Come on Fall!

Pinned Image



3.) I'm loving the fact that it's almost mine and my dad's birthday! Yes, we share the same birthday, and I love it! My mom is having us a dinner, and instead of cake...I asked for pumpkin pie. Can you tell I haven't gotten over my fall fever, yet? I cannot wait to get some new fall outfits, craft materials, i tunes cards, and lots of vanilla/pumpkin spice lattes! :) Yay for birthday's!!!


4.) As always...I'm loving my amazingly sweet husband and am looking so forward to spending a relaxing weekend with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment