Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sunday Worship Song

     I have been loving this happy and upbeat song by Mosteller, and can relate to it so much. I never knew the true meaning of life until I saw His love with my eyes, and it. changed. everything. Had God not intervened when He did, I am convinced that my life would be a complete wreck. I praise Him for lifting me out of the slimy pit; out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. (Psalm 40:2) For this reason, my heart overflows with thankfulness and all I can say is, "Thank you Lord. Thank you. Only by your grace, love, and mercy have I been saved. You are so good to us, precious Jesus." My prayer is that today you would see His love with your own eyes, and overflow with gratitude to the only One who is worthy. Be blessed, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment