Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hello Fall....

We're happy to have you back!


    I absolutely love fall and all the fun things that come with it. I found these pictures on pinterest and wanted to share them with you.

                                                              A fall bucket list! How cute!

                                                           This reminds me of Little House
                                                            on the Prairie. So Pretty!

                                                           I just love a cup of hot apple
                                                           cider.

                                                        This I had to add because it is
                                                         ridiculously funny! (If you've seen
                                                         the video of Antoine Dodson on
                                                         You Tube you'll know why!)

                                                           Last but not least, I am getting 
                                                           ready to attempt making this 
                                                           adorable fall yarn wreath. I will
                                                           let you know tomorrow how this turns 
                                                           out, and hopefully have pictures
                                                           to share. I've had some difficulties
                                                           with my camera, but I promise 
                                                           pictures are coming!

Hope you all have a great Saturday!











                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment