Monday, September 26, 2011

Miscellany Monday

     Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a good Monday. I woke up this morning and my first thought was, "Is it Saturday or Sunday?" What a major letdown as I realized it was Monday. I try to have a positive outlook and tell myself, "If it weren't for Monday's we wouldn't have Friday's." After all we should be glad and rejoice in each day the Lord makes. Anyways, here is some miscellany that is going on in my life right now...

1.) Jeff and I had a great date on Friday. Our church has a date night for married couples every three months called Marriage Rocks, and Jeff and I attended the event. The topic was on celebrating each others differences and solving conflict. I will be sharing some of the things we learned tomorrow, for Marriage Tip Tuesday.  Afterwards, he so kindly treated me to my favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte with Soy from Starbucks. So sweet! It's the little things in life that make me happy. :)

2.) We have a very fun weekend planned as we are going to go see the movie Courageous that comes out on Friday. I cannot wait to see it and I think it's going to be an awesome movie, especially for men. The movie is made by the same creators as Fireproof, and the main focus is to encourage men to become strong spiritual leaders in their homes. (See the trailer below.) Also, on Saturday morning I am participating in a walk for the March of Dimes to support my best friend Stacey. Then that night, my aunt is having her yearly Fall Party and I am so excited. The food is wonderful and the quality time that I get to spend with my family is priceless. I will be making pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.


3.) My fall yarn wreath turned out really cute. I was really happy with the result and will definitely be making more. I wish I had pictures to share, but I am having a hard time finding a USB cord for our camera. We are going to make a trip to Best Buy, so hopefully I will find one there. I am also going to attempt to make homemade coasters sometimes this week and will post pictures of them as well. 

That's all the miscellany I have for now. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment