Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Marriage Tip Tuesday


      I came across these videos on the love and respect blog and found them to be very helpful, so I wanted to share them with you as well. Many times as women, we expect for our husbands to read our minds, or we look into what they are saying to us, instead of just taking them at their word. I for one am very guilty of this, not as much now, but definitely when we were first married. There would be so many times when Jeff would make a simple comment, and in seconds I would take and twist his words into what I thought he really meant. I now realize that, for me, it stemmed from the root of my own insecurity. Men are not women. They do not think like us. Take it from someone who knows, the sooner you learn this, the better. Hope you enjoy these videos. Have a great night!







No comments:

Post a Comment