Monday, January 2, 2012

Miscellany Monday


     Hey everyone! Jeff and I are back from Tennessee, and we had such a great time. The hotel was so nice, and the community of Cool Springs was like some place that you would see in a movie. It was by far the nicest area I've ever been in. My hubby really knows how to pick em'! I really have so much to share with you all, but am so, so sleepy that I may fall asleep while typing. Therefore, I promise a very detailed post about our trip tomorrow. I do want to take a minute to wish one of my best friends in the whole world a Happy Belated Birthday. That friend would be the one and only, Ramber Richardson (Wright). I love you so much Amber, and can't wait until you come back home. Hopefully baby Miles will come soon; I can't wait to see him. I also wanted to thank you for always being there for me. You have been there for me during the darkest time of my life, and have rejoiced with me during the happiest times of my life. I will never forget all the fun times we had such as... Donnie Days, Milk Duds, Track (Strawberry Wafers and Red Bull), Athletic Conditioning, The Phonny Tree, Chuck Dizzle, Ashlee Simpson, Oxy-Clean, Napoleon Dynamite, Popewell, Mr. Hettich, Footloose, Sheryl Crow, Prom 2004 & 2005, Falling on the ice at Sean’s church…repeatedly, Passion Conference 2006, and all the good times at Surrender. (Yes, I know that was a long list and only Amber will know what I’m talking about.) You hold a very special place in my heart and I hope you know I will always be here for you. Well friends, I think that is all I can handle tonight. I will have much more to say tomorrow....so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment