Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


      Happy Wednesday Everyone! Since I haven't done this segment in a while, I thought I would take a few minutes to share some things I've been fond of lately.

1.) My new pair of toms. I first discovered these shoes on Pinterest and thought they were kind of cute, but the more I saw them, the cuter I thought they were. Well, they actually sell toms at the Whole Foods Market and when Jeff and I were there, I decided to use some of my Christmas money to get a pair.



 The best part about it... for every pair of toms that are purchased, they will donate a pair to a child in need. Love it!

2.) I'm loving all of this food our neighbor gave to us from Trader Joe's. I opened up my back door and saw this sitting on our porch...

 Yummo! The box included snap peas, green beans, spinach, Italian bread, pea shoots, broccoli,  and a variety of bran muffins. Someone from his church brought him all of this food, and it was double this amount. He said he knew he would never eat it all, and wanted to share it with Jeff and I. I was very grateful, especially considering that one of my goals for the new year is to eat healthier.

3.) I'm loving this yummy, freshly ground chocolate chip peanut butter that I also purchased over the weekend. Before you all think that I went and lost my ever loving frugal mind.. I haven't. I used Christmas money to buy this as well. However, I will say that since it was only $2.97 for about a pound, and considering that it is so good, I may purchase this peanut butter more often. Jeff and I have a very strict grocery budget, but I think I could squeeze this in, especially considering that it would not be a weekly purchase.


4.) Lastly, I am loving music by Coldplay. I had forgotten just how much I liked this band until I saw their concert on TV Saturday night. This is their newest song called Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall. Have a great night everyone :)








No comments:

Post a Comment