Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Marriage Tip Tuesday


     A few days ago, as I was looking on the Thankfully Thrifty blog, I came across this printout for 31 days of prayer for your husband. I started this last Wednesday, and I have really enjoyed it. It's not that I don't pray for Jeff everyday, it's just that, this will guide you through more specific prayers, instead of the everyday, "Please be with Jeff today, help him to have a good day, etc." Not that, that isn't important, I'm just saying that it's been nice to go to the Lord with more purposeful prayers for Jeff. Here is the link for the printout: http://www.reviveourhearts.com/articles/31-days-of-praying-for-your-husband/ I would highly recommend that you print this out, and make it a regular part of your daily routine over the next month. On a much more random note, I thought I would post this song by Micheal O'Brien. He came to our church a couple of years ago for a Valentine's Day special, and sang this song, along with many others, from his Something About Us album. The sweetest part about it is that, he made the entire album for his wife. I know, I know, I'm sappy like that. I'm just a girl in love, that's all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment