Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chicken Pot Pie (and a Great Song)

     First of all let me begin by saying I'm sorry for my blogging absence. This week has been so busy. I have had a lot of homework and we are getting ready to leave for Gatlinburg next week, so I have had lots of laundry and cleaning going on. I hate when I don't get to blog on a regular basis. For me, this isn't just a blog, but literally a blank page for me to pour my heart onto. Just last night I was telling Jeff, "No Miscellany Monday, No Marriage Tip Tuesday, No What I'm Loving Wednesday! My readers are going to think I disappeared." Anyways, I am glad to be back but since I still have a lot to do before we leave next week, this is going to be a short post. I have so many things to share with you. I especially can't wait to share pictures from Shine and will definitely be writing about that either tomorrow night, or Saturday. For now, here is a great Chicken Pot Pie recipe and one of my favorite songs right now. (If you haven't figured it out already, I am a music junkie ;) Also, I now have a pinterest page. Let me warn you in advance this website is so addicting and I could spend hours on it. This is where I get a lot of my crafting ideas, along with a million other things. Please check out my page. Just click on this link http://pinterest.com/lemr317/.

Chicken Pot Pie:

2 cups chicken, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
10-3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup
15 oz. can mixed vegetables
2 9 in. pie crusts

Mix chicken, soup, and vegetables in a large bowl. Pour the mixture in crust. Top with second crust, fold edges under and crimp to seal. Cut 4 slits in crust to vent. Bake for 25-30 min. at 425 degrees, until crust is golden and filling is hot.




Whenever I find myself doing difficult tasks lately, or things that I just don't want to do, I keep singing this song to myself. Have a great night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment