Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Marriage Tip Tuesday

    

     Hello Everyone! Considering it is almost 11:00 at night and I have to work tomorrow, I really don't have time or the mental energy to give my Five Love Language's spill. I promise it is coming soon though (maybe next week). So tonight I have decided to keep it short and simple by telling you to pray for and with your spouse on a daily basis. There is no greater gift that you can give your spouse than praying for them. After all, God is the only One who truly knows our spouses needs and hearts. Also, praying together can be very effective as well. There is no greater act of intimacy than praying with your spouse. I can only imagine how beautiful it must be to God when He looks down from Heaven and sees a husband and wife on their knees. Prayer is also a good way to maintain open communication as it will open opportunities for you to ask your spouse what prayer needs/requests they have. Jeff and I pray together regularly and it is definitely something I hold so dear in our marriage. Well, that's it for now. After typing four papers for school I think my fingers, and my mind have had all they can take. I will be arriving in Gatlinburg tomorrow night and am looking forward to some rest with my hubby and catching up with you all. Hope you all have a great day tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment