Monday, October 31, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Happy Halloween!!!

     So, I have to admit that I am not the biggest Halloween fan in the world, but I do enjoy it to an extent. My family and I had a lot of fun last night enjoying chili and carving pumpkins. Here is a picture of the ones we carved. 
 I wish the picture was better. I did the mummy one and the large jack-o-lantern. Jeff did the two small jack-o-lanterns. 
 
     Now that Halloween is pretty much over, I am getting in full Christmas mode. Throughout the next couple of days I will be taking my Fall decorations down and putting my Christmas decorations up. I can't wait!!! Once I get my trees and other decorations put out, I will take some pictures and post them.  Starting tomorrow I will also begin to blast my beloved Christmas music. David Crowder has a new Christmas CD out that I am so anxious to get. Until then, here is a little Christmas song preview;)




No comments:

Post a Comment