Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Redneck Family Christmas

     Last night was a blast!!! We had so much fun and everyone's outfit was hilarious. I have been very busy with cleaning today, as I am preparing my house for Jeff's family to come over for dinner on Christmas Eve, but wanted to take a moment to share some pictures with you all. Hope you enjoy :)
 
 Dysfunctional Family # 1
 The Troutmans. After seeing what everyone else was wearing, I considered myself to be a high class redneck. Do you like Aaron's "dip cup?" He cut the bottom of a water bottle off and put melted chocolate in it.

Dysfunctional Family # 2
 The Miles'. Hannah claims she's "pregnant" with Bieber's baby! 

Dysfunctional Family # 3
 The Markwells! (Love Izzy's facial expression.)

My brother Aaron. I will have to admit, he probably had the best outfit. It's all in the wig:)

My cousin Brandon and her husband Brandon. All I can say is, "Wow!"

The Farmer and his daughter. 
 
 My mom and her sisters. This is the funniest picture I've ever seen of them!

     As you can see, we had a really good time and have decided that next years theme is going to be, "A Ghetto Family Christmas!" I can't wait!!! I am going to try to post something tomorrow, but won't promise anything. Hope you all have a great night.




No comments:

Post a Comment