Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Worship Song

     I will begin this post with another, all too familiar apology, for my lack of blogging last week. I am going to try to do better this week, but I will not promise anything as this week is jammed pack with Christmas festivities. On Tuesday, I am going to a women's event that my church has each year. On Friday, Jeff and I will be attending Marriage Rocks at church, and on Saturday my cousins are coming over and we are taking them out to look at Christmas lights. So, I would like to say that I will be more consistent this week, but instead I will say that I will do my best. I will definitely be posting tomorrow; I can promise that much. Here is another great Christmas song by Brandon Heath. I hope you all enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment